Tuesday 17 September 2013

Image Expressive




Photo 1: Canada Games



This is a photo from the closing ceremonies at Canada Games this past summer. It was an amazing experience that i will never forget. It was like a huge celebration with lots of fireworks and entertainment. I'm actually sitting on someones shoulders when I took this picture. I'm fairly short so it would have been hard to take a picture just standing on the ground. The whole week I spent at Canada Games was very enjoyable and this was a great way to end it. 


Photo 2: Boots


This is my dog boots. He's a dachshund that loves the sun as you can tell in this picture. Whenever it's sunny he always wants to go lay outside. He is 6 years old and will turn 7 later this year. I decided to share this photo because he means a lot to me. He is my first dog and is almost always by my side. Whenever I try to take pictures of him he always seems to pose to me so it's not hard to get a good picture of him. I have many pictures of him but this is one of my favourites. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was a Canada Winter Games in 1995 for squash, and spent most of my time eating all the free food and trading pins. Like you, I also thought the closing ceremonies were good fun...

    ReplyDelete