Wednesday 4 September 2013

Introductions

My name is Nicole Chan and i'm from St. John's Newfoundland. This is my first year attending university and i'm excited but also nervous at the same time. I'm a very active person and i'm always on the go. I have been a figure skater since I was 4 and since last year I have also started coaching. So I spend quite some time at the rink. Aside from figure skating I also do track and field. My main events are the 100m and Long Jump. I recently represented NL at the Canada Summer Games. Since i'm so active I'm always hungry. My favourite foods are potatoes, chocolate milk and bananas. I hate sunflower seeds and even the thought of them makes me sick. I'm still not quite sure what program i'm interested in pursuing in the future. I'm kinda leaning towards something sports related but i'm still not sure. I'm hoping that after I complete a few courses at MUN i'll have a better idea as to what I like. Although I don't like English I have an open mind to learn and hope to learn lots. I hope to improve my writing skills and gain a better knowledge of poetry. I'm looking forward to a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment